Pages

Thursday, October 17, 2019

My holiday

Last Sunday, the 13 October was the  last day our term 3 holiday. I didn't do much.๐Ÿ˜’

Most of the time I slept, I would sleep until around 11 or 12 Am, then I would go eat something and shower. Some of the days after we picked my dad up from work my mum would take my sister and I to the park. Other then that, last Saturday my family and I went to a hot water beach. At the entrance there was a sign and a diagram explaining the reason why the water was heated. The reason was because right under the sand there was lava. Once we were on the beach we realised that we needed a shovel to dig the sand out to actually get to the hot water, we didn't have a shovel so we used our hands to dig. The water was really, really hot. We really enjoyed it though. Once we were done having fun we went to the showers to wash the sand off and while my dad was waiting for my sister my, my mum and me he found out that we could have rented a shovel. After we had a rinsed the sand we changed into dry clothes and left.

My holiday may have been boring but I enjoyed it. I cant wait till next holiday

No comments:

Post a Comment